The training industry is a strange one since it has evolved, seemingly randomly into what it is today, and struggles to be perceived as a profession and increasing its credibility. We're going to cover many of the critical issues in the training industry, since understanding them can make you a better trainer or instructional designer, or, a better training buyer and consumer.
- Is Training A Regulated Industry?
- Why Trainers Aren't Seen As Credible Organizational Experts?
- Why Do Organizations Often See Training As a Luxury?
- What Are The Implications of Consulting Versus Commoditization of Training?
- What's The Deal With Trainer Certification and Accreditation?